Tuesday, June 23, 2009

sum up of my summer... so far.

Today I went grocery shopping and we found the coolest fruit ever. They are called pluots. It's a plum and an apricot mixed like a grapple. They are delicious.


~


I just found out about these cute sandals that my sister told me about. They are Jack Rogers, you probably know what they are, I love them now. I ordered a pair of the silver and can't wait for them to come!

~

Today I had a golf lesson and diving practice; I have a diving meet soon i hope to do well at it even though it's no too important it still means i do my best.

~

I am leaving for lacrosse down south next week. I hope I learn alot and improve and have alot of fun too!


This is my old lacrosse team from a few years ago

~

This summer we are going to georgia and Washington D.C. I am so excited D.C. is like my favorite place ever. Absolutly love it there. It's so pretty and really warm there in the summer. I love shopping there and adore eating out there. I almost think it's better than going to florida or an island. I don't really know why I like it SOOO much but I do.

We go to Georgia every summer and sometimes for thanksgiving. Our lake house is there. It's nice to go there and relxax. It's beautiful down there. I like to take night boatrides and go on the jet ski. We cook amazing food when we are there. i cant wait every year i count down the days.


cCm

1 comment:

  1. I'm tagging you with the Honest Scrap award. See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete