Thursday, June 25, 2009

Okay so i know this isn't going to be the most exciting post, but i got bored.

~

Last night I saw the movie Defiance. I liked it alot, I guess you could say i'm into that stuff. This movie was a true story about the Bielski brothers who fleed Bellorussian and built a camp for Jews and begin to arm themselves against the Germans. I thought it was very good but a bit heartbreaking. I also am a fan of Daniel Craig he has been in 2 of the James bond movies so far and has done a good job. I reccomend you see this movie if you like war movies or the WWII era.
~

I am currently reading the book The Price of Admission by Daniel Golden. I usually just read whatever book my dad is finished reading because I like his taste in books but at first I did'nt think i would like this book, I thought it would be boring; it is at some points but i think its very interesting. This book is Based on two years of investigative reporting and hundreds of interviews with students, parents, school administrators, and admissions personnel (some of whom risked their jobs to speak to the author) The Price of Admission exposes the corrupt admissions practices that favor the wealthy, the powerful, and the famous. I don't know it I reccomend this but if it sounds interesting to you check it out.

~

I am kind of in a love hate relationship with blogging right now. I sort of dread posting, but when I finish the post I like what I did and can't wait for comments and followers and what not.
cCm

2 comments:

  1. I adore Daniel Craig!! He's great. So, admissions aren't fair. I would have predicted that, but never had anything to back it up! Keep bloggin!! Your posts are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through Summer Wind's- I love it! I have yet to see Defiance, but my boyfriend is really wanting to go see it, so maybe I will give it a chance since you said it was good! And what's not to love about Daniel Craig I guess!?!

    Looking forward to reading your lovely blog more :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete