Thursday, July 9, 2009

And they're off!


Sorry I have sort of been on hiatus recently. I have been at lacrosse camp at UVA for a week, and have been a very busy girl soaking up the sun! My family and I are finally leaving for D.C. in the morning right after we drop sCe off at her big sisters house (not her real sister, her sorority sister... i'm the only sister she has :) ) I am so excited to go to D.C. because we haven't been there since March! We go often now becuase my sister goes to college very close to there. As i've mentioned in previous posts, I absolutely adore D.C., especially Georgetown. I love the Rugby store, and Vineyard Vines. I can't wait to stop in the new Georgetown cupcake store and try them out! I've heard they are fantastic, and who doesn't like a cupcake?!

Today sCe and I headed to T.J. Max to check out what they had. We haven't been there in a while, and was so happy to see that they had several Lilly things. I bought a Lilly shirt dress, it fit perfectly and just could not pass it up! Here is a picture of me in the dress (also shown on sCe's blog):
The best part about this dress is when you turn up the cuffs, there is tie-like material with with a white and pink pattern!

I had the best ice cream in the world today! If you love coffee ice cream, you will die for Hagen Daz Five ice cream. It's Five because it has five ingredients: skim milk, cream, coffe, eggs, and sugar. Out of all of the ice cream I have ever tried (and believe me, I've tried a lot) this is the best coffee icre cream!

Well I'm off to get some beauty sleep for my great weekend that lies ahead! Have a good weekend to all!

cCm

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in DC. Love the dress! I'm so jealous as my Max and Marsh didn't have a lick of VV or Lilly this year. Sniff!!

    ReplyDelete