Sunday, June 21, 2009

Friends, Family and Fun!

Sorry I havent been on here in while i've been pretty busy Because I just got out of school and have been trying to hang out. I had a bonfire the other night with some of my girlfirends, it was so much fun. we took alot of cute pictures and made delicious brownies. I also had a sushi date with a few friends. We went to our favorite sushi place close by! I got California rolls and Shrimp Tempura rolls. They were to die for! I can't wait for another lunch outing with the girls. (I'm the one in the teal jacket.)
~
I have started golfing and diving on my summer teams. I'm having so much fun. We had father daughter golf tournament this past weekend at our country club. Me and my dad did pretty well and had a great time. I won longest drive, and got a gift card to the pro shop! For fathers day we got him shorts from Murray's Toggery Shop and we also got him some soap from Bath and Body Work's that he loves. (Picture from my sisters blog, Summer Wind.) Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you!


~

I wanted something special to wear for the last day of school so my mom and I went out and bought a few things:


That's the dress I picked out; it's polo it's a size 10 in kids!



This obviously isn't my picture but i wanted to show you the adorable back to the dress

~

It's graduation season as I'm sure you all are away. I've been to 2 already, and have a couple more to attend. What are your favorite things to give to college grads? I normally give a card and some money, but some great ideas include:

-Monogrammed towel set in school colors

-Designer keychain or monogrammed keychain for room key

-Cute wristlets (Kate Spade, Coach, Lacoste)

-Longchamp bag in school color

-Vineyard Vines Tote

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a lovely monday! Have a goodnight!

cCm

"I’ve always believed one could live many lives through the way we dress and the places we travel to, even if just in our imagination. The world is open to us, and each day is an occasion to reinvent ourselves. " Ralph Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from your sister's, and I'm so glad I did! You and your blog are adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete