Saturday, June 6, 2009

Meet Me cCm

Hello fellow bloggers! My sister sCe has just recently made a blog and told me about it. I think it's such a cool thing and decided to make one as well, that way my sister and I can keep each other up to date on our lives while she is away at school. To start off, I am just about to finish my freshman year in highschool. Here are some things you should know:
-I play golf and lacrosse, I dive and ski too!
-Mac is our family pup and he is the cutest puppy in the entire world!
-My favorite fashion item is my Ralph Lauren rugby polo and my RayBan Wayfarers

-My favorite labels are: Ralph Lauren Rugby, Vineyard Vines, J. Crew, LL Bean, Jack Rogers, Lands End, Izod, Lacoste, Sperry Topsider and Lilly Pulitzer
-I love plaid! Anything in plaid, I will love!
-I love to be by the water, especially at our family's Georgia Lake home
- As you can tell, I love all things Nautical, especially being on boats!

Feel free to leave comments, I can't wait to make some new blog friends!

Today I studied for finals becuase they are coming up on Monday. My parents were shopping this morning and brought me back birkenstock sandals. I've been wanting them for a while, I know they're not preppy, but they're great reliable sandals that I can walk in. I also got a Coach scarf that is so cute, it has tons of different colors on it. My friends came over tonight for a girls movie night. We watched Twilight, our favorite! I hope everyone enjoys my new blog! Have a great night!

cCm

6 comments:

  1. cCm, I will be the first to comment on your brand new fabulous blog! I love how we both have a picture of Mac and Vineyard Vines on our sidebars! Sisters think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world! I got to yours from your sister's blog because I saw hers after she started following me. You'll LOVE blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of preppy blogging, cMc. I totally approve of your favorite labels and look forward to your thoughts on prep style. And I love the pink/green/white tricolor in the sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Blogging! You will love all the fun people you meet! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blog, especially the name, it's adorable! I just started a blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete